Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020: The commission has released the Delhi Police Constable Admit card 2020 for the central region. The candidates can check their application status for now and can download their admit card 4 days before the exam. The exam has been scheduled for the month of November and December 2020. The candidates who have registered themself for the recruitment can check the important and updated details of the Delhi Police Constable Admit card 2020 in this article. Check the important dates, application details, admit card link, details mentioned on the admit card, Document to bring with the admit card, Exam Pattern, and syllabus.
Table of Contents
Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Police Recruitment Board & Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Constable in Delhi Police|
|Total No. of Vacancies||5846 Posts|
|Name of the Exam||Delhi Police Constable Examination|
|Admit card Status||Released|
|Exam Type||Objective Type|
|Written Exam Date||27 Nov to 14 December 2020|
|Type of Jobs||Central government jobs|
|Exam Location||To be mentioned in admit card|
|Provide Date exam Hall ticket||2 weeks before the exam|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Delhi Police Constable Admit Card: Important Dates
The tentative schedule for Delhi Police Constable recruitment 2020 is as under:
|Start Date of Online Registration||August 01, 2020|
|Last Date of Submitting Online Application||September 07, 2020|
|Availability of Delhi Police Admit Card||14th November 2020|
|Delhi Police Exam Date||November 27 to December 14, 2020|
|Release of Answer Keys||December 2020|
|Declaration of Result||To be Updated Soon|
Delhi Police Constable Admit card 2020 Download Steps
All those eligible candidates who want to view and if you any details to get this web page. So we are providing the Delhi Police Admit Card 2020 form our web page. Similarly, the signature should match the one which will are used in the DP Constable Exam hall. So you can download to a link of the Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020 will available on the online computer screen.
- Visit the official website
- Look for Delhi Police Constable Admit card 2020 link
- Enter such important details on this page which are helping you
- If you want to all correct details the print Delhi Police Admit card/ hall ticket
- On the Homepage, Check your roll number in the file
- Checks on the details of Delhi Police Constable admit card before print out
- Click on the save and download the file on your device.
Delhi Police Constable Admit Card Links
Candidates can check their application status and download their admit card for their regions from the link given below.
Delhi Police Constable Admit Card Links
Candidates can download their admit card for their regions from the link given below.
|Region||Admit Card||Check Status|
|Central Region||Download Admit Card||Check Status|
|North Eastern Region||Download Admit Card||Check Status|
|Southern Region||Download Admit Card||Check Status|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Download Admit Card||Check Status|
|Eastern Region||Download Admit Card||Check Status|
|North Western Region||Download Admit Card||Check Status|
|Western Region||Download Admit Card||Check Status|
|Kerala Karnataka Region||Admit Card||Check Status|
|North Region||Download Admit Card||Check Status|
Details Mentioned on SSC Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020
The admit card of Delhi Police Constable 2020 consists of the following details:
- Roll Number
- Ticket Number
- Password for Computer-based test
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Date and time of the test
- The venue of the examination center
- Instructions for the candidates
Documents to bring with Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020
With the increasing number of impersonification cases, it becomes necessary to keep to examination process transparent. For this, SSC asks aspirants to carry certain documents with them to the exam center. This helps in the verification of candidates and allow them to take the exam. Below is the list of documents that candidates must carry to the exam center of SSC Delhi Police Constable.
- A hard copy of the DP Constable 2020 Admit Card
- Valid Identity proof in original such as:
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card issued by University/College
- Income Tax
- Pan Card
Exam Day Guidelines for SSC Delhi Police Constable 2020
Before the commencement of the examination, SSC has released the guidelines for SSC Delhi Police Constables. Some of these are the common instructions whereas some are related to the COVID-19 norms. Read on to know exam Day Guidelines for SSC Delhi Police Constable 2020.
- Candidates have to reach the exam center allocated to them as per the admit card.
- They have to mandatorily wear a facemask, carry a hand sanitizer, and maintain social distancing.
- Aspirants are allowed to carry a transparent water bottle inside the exam hall.
- Moreover, take a print out of the COVID-19 self-declaration form attached to the important instructions.
- All electronics items, mobile phones, study materials are prohibited inside the exam center.
- Avoid wearing nose pins, bracelets, charms, earrings, bangles, etc to the exam center. However, the exemption is provided to candidates with religious attires and are advised to reach the exam center early.
- Pen and paper are provided by SSC.
Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern 2020
In the introductory of Delhi Police Constable recruitment, the conducting body has discussed the exam pattern. The same is provided way before the examination schedule to helps aspirants prepare better for their examination.
- Mode of the Examination: Computer Based Test
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Number of questions: 100 questions
- Maximum marks: 100 marks
- Type of questions: Objective type questions
- Negative marking: 0.25 marks are deducted for every incorrect answer
- Language of the paper: Hindi and English
- Level of the exam: Matriculation level
|Subject||Number of questions||Max marks|
|General knowledge / Current affairs||50||50|
|Computer fundamentals, MS Excel, MS word,|
Communication Internet, WWW and Web browser, etc
Discrepancy on the Delhi Police Head Constable Admit Card 2020
Candidates should immediately disclose any kind of discrepancies that they face Admit Card 2020. They can contact the officials as soon as possible for all kinds of faults to be rectified & ask for re-issuance of a new admit card. You can raise objections by contacting the official address provided below:
Email – [email protected]
Contact – 011-23319661, 011-237229052