SBI Clerk Admit card 2021 will be released online separately for preliminary and mains exams. Candidates can access the admit card from the official website. To download SBI Clerk admit card, candidates need to enter the registration number or roll number and date of birth or password. Candidates will be able to download the admit card till the day of the exam. SBI Clerk 2021 admit card contains details such as date, time, and details of the exam center. The hard copy of the admit card of the SBI Clerk is not sent to candidates by post.
Important Dates of SBI Clerk 2021:
In the table given below, all the important dates are mentioned for your quick reference. Take a note of all the dates regarding to the SBI Clerk exam 2021.
|Release of SBI Clerk 2021 Notification pdf||26th April 2021|
|SBI Clerk 2021 Online Application Starting date||27th April 2021|
|Last date to submit the application||17th May 2021|
|Call letter download for Pre-Examination Training||26th May 2021|
|Pre- Examination Training||June 2021|
|The download of call letter for Preliminary Examination||June 2021 (Tentatively)|
|SBI Clerk Exam Date 2021 (Preliminary)||June 2021 (Tentatively)|
|The download of call letter for Main Examination||July 2021|
|SBI Clerk Exam Date (Mains)||31st July 2021|
|SBI Clerk 2021 Final Result||To be Notified Soon|
How to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021
- Visit the SBI official website, sbi.co.in/careers
- Click on the link to download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021.
- Fill the registration number and password allotted to you at the time of registration.
- Click on login button to download admit card.
- Verify the details on the SBI Clerk 2021 admit card and take a print out.
In case there is any discrepancy one should contact the official authorities at the earliest. Applicants should contact the SBI help desk for any changes required or non – receipt of the admit card. Any query with respect to this needs to be made at the contact no. 022-22820427 between 11:00 am to 6:00 pm during the working days. Applicant can also send an email to [email protected] with the subject line as ‘Recruitment of Junior Associate 2021’.
SBI Clerk 2021: Important Information
|SBI Clerk Notification 2021||SBI Clerk Syllabus||SBI Clerk Exam Date|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card||SBI Clerk Cut-offs||SBI Clerk Study Material|
|SBI Clerk Previous Year Papers||SBI Clerk Salary||SBI Clerk Result|
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 – Details Mentioned
The admit card of SBI clerk would contain following details:
- Roll number of the candidate: This is assigned by the SBI authorities, this is the unique number which can be used as a source of reference as well at any time during future.
- Name and Address: The admit card also contains the name of the person and correspondence address.
- Date and time of the exam: The admit card would also contain the date and time of the exam
- Venue name and address: The admit card also contains the name of venue and the complete address of the venue.
- The admit card also has the space for affixing recent passport size photograph. One should affix the same photograph as uploaded during the application form filling.
- The admit card also contains the space for signature of the candidate at the bottom.
One should check all the details present on the admit card. As wrong details present on the admit card could lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the exam center.
In case a person does not receive the admit card on time or there is wrong/incomplete information on the admit card, one should immediately contact the SBI authorities through Email-ID or phone and get the required thing corrected.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 – Instructions to the Candidates
The admit card also contains the instructions to be followed while going to the exam center or during the exam. Find below the details of the instructions present on the admit card:
- No documents except an admit card and a photo ID proof will be allowed to be taken along at the examination center.
- In case any candidate is found to be indulging in suspicious activities, he will not be allowed to sit in the examination center.
- Electronic device or assisting devices such as log tables, calculator, mobile phones, Bluetooth device or microphone, personal laptop etc., are not permitted in the examination center.
- One should reach the examination center at least 30 minutes before the exam as candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination center late.
Documents Accepted as Photo ID Proof
If the person fails to submit the identification document at the examination center, he/she will not be allowed to enter the center. One of the following documents as a photo-ID proof is acceptable at the examination center:
- Pan card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Any signed document by the college authorities etc.
The examination authorities will be taking the thumb impression of the candidate at the examination center for identity purpose. Thus, the person is advised to co-operate in giving thumb impression as well as should not apply any external thing on the hands that may distort the finger prints.
SBI Clerk Pre-examination training Call Letter
Candidates can get SBI clerk call letter for pre-examination training from the official website by entering their registration number and pass word to attend for exclusive training by the state bank of India. For SC/ST category candidates are eligible to attend for Pre exam training at the requisite centers, this is done to make them aware of the exam pattern and also help them get used to the infrastructure used on the exam.
SBI will also conduct training before the exam at various centers across the country. Pre-examination training will help in making the students aware of the process for the online exam. Students who are interested to avail this service needs to get it in advance.
The candidate would be required to pay for the service by themself. The candidates who want to attend the online training needs to collect the SBI clerk call letter of the pre-exam
SBI Clerk Admit Card FAQs 2021
Q. How can I download SBI Clerk admit card?
A. Candidates can download SBI Clerk admit card online from the official website a few days before the exam.
Q. Will I receive the hard copy of SBI Clerk admit card?
A. No, the hard copy of SBI Clerk admit card is not sent to candidates by post. Candidates need to download their admit cards online.
Q. Can I show the digital copy of SBI Clerk admit card?
A. No, you need to show the printed copy of SBI Clerk 2021 admit card at the exam centre.
Q. Where do I need to paste the photographs in SBI Clerk admit card?
A. In SBI Clerk admit card, there is a space to affix the passport size photograph. The photograph should match the one uploaded during registration.
Q. What if my date of birth is rejected on the login screen while downloading SBI Clerk admit card?
A. While downloading SBI Clerk admit card, you need to enter your date of birth in MM/YY/DD format or else the login screen will not accept the credentials.
Q. What if I forget the registration number or password while downloading SBI Clerk admit card?
A. You should check your email since the registration number or password of SBI Clerk are sent to the registered email address after successful registration.
Q. What if a candidate has submitted more than one application form. Will they get SBI Clerk admit card?
A. In case candidates have submitted more than one application form then the latest application form which is final and completed will be considered for issuing SBI Clerk admit card.