SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 out. The State Bank of India is conducting the SBI Clerk Exam for the mains stage in January 2023. On this page, you can find the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 download link. Use your login information for the SBI clerk admit card for 2022 download purpose. Additionally, you can find here the instructions for the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022 download.
See the FAQs for more information about SBI JA mains admit card 2022 download and related topics. Note the instructions provided on the SBI Clerk mains Admit Card 2022. The SBI JA mains admit card 2022 should be downloaded and printed out by candidates. Learn more about the SBI Clerk Mains call letter 2022 by reading this artcle.
Table of Contents
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 Download Link
The SBI Clerk Mains admit card 2022 download link is issued by the governing body (i.e.) SBI. The same SBI JA Mains Admit Card 2022 Download Link is shared below. Follow the steps and download the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 from the below link. Along with the SBI Clerk mains admit card 2022, candidates need to bring the prelims call letter (along with authenticated/ stamped copy of the ID proof) safely.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022 Release Date
The SBI Clerk admit card 2022 release date is shared in detail here. The SBI board releases the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 download Link, a week before the Mains examination. The SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 Download Link is provided on this page for the candidate’s convenience.
|SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022 – Events||Dates|
|SBI Clerk Pre Training Admit Card 2022 release date||29th October 2022|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022 – Prelims||31st October 2022|
|Prelims Exam Date||12th, 19th, 20th and 25th of November 2022|
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 Release Date||2nd January 2023|
|Mains Exam Date||15th January 2023|
Steps for SBI JA Mains Admit Card 2022 Download
The steps for the SBI Clerk admit card 2022 download is shared in detail below. Candidates can click the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 Download Link shared above or visit the website to download the Hall Ticket. Check out the steps to follow to find out the SBI JA mains Admit card 2022 on the website.
- Visit the official SBI portal – sbi.co.in
- Search for the link to download the SBI JA mains admit card 2022
- Click on the link
- Enter your Registration Number
- Type your Password carefully
- Click Submit button
- A new page with your SBI JA mains admit card 2022 will be displayed on the screen
- Check the details on the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022
- Download & Save the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022.
- Take a printout of the SBI JA Mains Admit card 2022.
Follow these steps to download the SBI JA mains Admit card 2022. Do not forget to carry the SBI JA Mains admit card 2022 to the exam center.
SBI Clerk Mains Call Letter 2022 Details
The SBI Clerk Mains call letter 2022 has all the key information recorded during the Apply Online process. Candidates are advised to verify all the information in the SBI Clerk Mains call letter 2022 thoroughly. Upon receiving the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 Link, check the basic details provided below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Photograph of the candidate
- Roll Number and Password
- Registration Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Venue
- Signature and Thumb Impression Space
- Candidate’s passport-size photo Space
- Key instructions to attend the Examination
These are the key details available on the SBI Clerk Mains call letter 2022. Also, go through the SBI Clerk mains admit card 2022 thoroughly and follow all the instructions as given.
SBI JA Mains Admit Card 2022 – Important Instructions
The SBI JA admit card 2022 has the registration number and other necessary details of the registered candidate that make him/her eligible to attend the exam. Aspirants can download the SBI JA Admit card 2022 from the link provided above or from the official SBI website. Check the important details shared below.
- Candidates without the hard copy of the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 during the examination will be disqualified.
- Reach the exam venue as per the reporting time mentioned on your SBI JA Admit Card 2022.
- Along with the SBI clerk mains Admit card 2022, identity proof, both original and photocopy has to be carried for verification purposes.
- Also, bring the prelims call letter and authenticated ID proof signed by officials at the time of the preliminary exam.
- Photo identity proof can be any of the following: PAN Card, Driving Licence, Voter’s Card, Bank Passbook with a duly attested photograph, Passport, Aadhar Card, or Identity card issued by a school or college.
- Candidates need to bring two additional photographs (same as pasted by the candidate on SBI JA mains Admit Card 2022) along with the call letter and other requisite documents as per information provided in the “acquaint yourself booklet” and call letter.
- Candidates reporting without a photograph pasted on the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022 or without two additional photographs (same as pasted on the call letter) will not be allowed to appear for the exam. (It is advisable that the candidate retains about 8 copies of the same photograph which is uploaded at the time of Application as these would be needed for further stages of this selection process).
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 FAQs
Check FAQs on SBI JA Mains admit card 2022 release date, download steps, etc.
Q: What is the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 release date?
Ans: The SBI JA mains admit card 2022 is out on 2nd January 2023.
Q: Where can I find the SBI JA Mains admit card 2022 Download Link?
Ans: The SBI JA Mains Admit Card 2022 Download Direct Link is shared in this article for the candidate’s convenience. Also, candidates can visit the official SBI portal and download the SBI Clerk mains call letter 2022.
Q: Is it mandatory to carry the prelims call letter to the mains examination?
Yes. Along with the SBI Clerk mains admit card 2022, you have to carry your prelims call letter and the authenticated ID proof copy. Also, carry all the other mandatory documents as given in the SBI JA mains admit card 2022.