Hello Dear Aspirants,
IDBI Exam has conducted on 2 July and candidates who have appeared in the exam must have been looking for the GA Questions Asked in IDBI Executive Exam 2023. The GA section consists of 60 questions for 60 marks in the IDBI executive exam. The general Awareness section holds a very important aspect as it can get the candidates high scores. So in this post, we have listed all the GA Questions that were asked in the IDBI executive exam.
Table of Contents
GA Questions Asked in IDBI Executive Exam, Complete List
- Name the book which was launched by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman- Reflection.
- India Defeat Pakistan To Become Hockey Junior Asia Cup Champions.
- 18th edition of the fortnight-long mega military exercise “Yudh Abhyas”, at Auli in Uttarakhand.
- The G20 group of 19 countries and the EU was established in 1999
- The United Nations officially began, on 24 October 1945
- In the context of ONDC, What does stand for “C”? Open Network for Digital Commerce
- IBRD headquarters: Washington, D.C., U.S.
- India’s first underwater tunnel is being built under the Hooghly River, Kolkata in West Bengal
- The basic Statistical Return code is a unique 7 Digit code for each branch of a bank.
- This year the theme for World No Tobacco Day is “Grow food, not tobacco”.
- In FY 2023, Singapore accounted for the maximum inward FDI in India at US$17.20 billion.
- Which country will host the Southeast Asian Games (SEA) in 2027? Malaysia
- what is the new rule of GST in May 2023? Turnover is Rs 100 crore and above will now have to upload their electronic invoices on Invoice Registration Portal (IRP).
- Kari Ishad mango of Ankola in Uttar Karnataka gets GI tag
- The Centre has notified a hike in wage rates under the rural job guarantee program for the 2023-24 financial year with Haryana having the highest daily wage at ₹357 per day.
- What is url? Web address
- Third-generation computers used integrated circuits in place of transistors.
- In computer which is tangible assets? Hardware
- RAM is a volatile memory used to hold instructions and data of currently running programs.
- F1 Key used for: Opens the Help system for the active window.
- Search engine-related questions? Google.
- Which type of malware is spread through email? Virus
Previous Year GK Questions asked IDBI Executive Exam 2022 (9th July):-
1) Total Ramsar site
2) Pm kisan total outlay
3) KCC scheme
4) Pm svanidhi
5) Prakriti mascot
6) TRIPS full form
7) PRAN no
8) ARC related statement based
9) Handloom day 1 st observed
10) Mohenjodaro discovered
11) Atal pension scheme
12) WTO conference co hosted by
13) Who moved my interest rate book
14) Small farmer turnover
15) Shahi litchi GI tag
16) 4TH state food safety index
17) Unicorn status upgrade
18) SMILE ministry
19) Jan samrth portal
20) Turkey rejects Indian wheat consignment on phytosanitary concerns:
21) Tata Motors signs Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Volkswagen Group and Skoda for exploring Joint Development projects
22) The government on Wednesday hiked the minimum support price (MSP) for paddy by Rs 100
23) Ashleigh Barty which no grad slam
24) Neia scheme
25) UTR total no
26) Target MSP porgamme of Wheat
27) Market capitalisation of Reliance Industries Ltd
28) Skimming-.Fraudsters often use a device called a skimmer that can be installed at gas pumps or ATM machines to collect card data.
29) PMEGP increased limit
30) PVR, Inox Leisure announce merger deal; to become India’s largest multiplex chain
31) Section 20 of Banking Regulation Act, 1949 (B.R. Act,
1949) prohibits banks from granting any loan or advance to any of its Directors
32) South Korea have clinched the Uber Cup thanks to Sim Yu Jin who beat China’s Wang Zhi Yi in three games, 28-26, 18-21, 21-8. They come from behind to beat defending champions China 3-2 overall to clinch the title for the second time in history.
33) SEBI said that individual investors applying in public issues of equity shares and convertibles can use UPI for application amount up to Rs 5 lakh.
34) TRIPS full form
35) Alluvial soil covers almost 40 percent of the total area of India
36) 44th Chess Olympiad: AICF signs MOU with……..
37) India’s total fertility rate (TFR) has declined from 2.2 in 2015-16 to 2.0 in 2019-21, indicating the significant progress of population control measures, revealed the report of the fifth round of the National Family Health Survey (NFHS-5).
38) Prime Minister Development Initiative for the North East (PM-DevINE). 1500 cr.
FAQs: GK Questions asked IDBI Executive Exam
Q. How many questions were asked the General Awareness section in IDBI Executive Exam?
Ans: 60 questions were asked the General Awareness section in IDBI Executive Exam.