Hello Dear Aspirants,
GK Questions asked IDBI Executive Exam 2022: IDBI conducted IDBI Executive 2022 exam today i.e. 9th July 2022. here we have provided GK Questions asked IDBI Executive Exam 2022. You can check and Tally your GA Questions answer asked in IDBI Executive 2022. Most of the aspirants attending IDBI Executive 2022 exam today are eagerly waiting for GA Questions Asked in IDBI Executive 2022. Below You can check the GA Questions with Answers asked in IDBI Executive 2022.
GK Questions asked IDBI Executive Exam 2022 (9th July):-
1) Total Ramsar site
2) Pm kisan total outlay
3) KCC scheme
4) Pm svanidhi
5) Prakriti mascot
6) TRIPS full form
7) PRAN no
8) ARC related statement based
9) Handloom day 1 st observed
10) Mohenjodaro discovered
11) Atal pension scheme
12) WTO conference co hosted by
13) Who moved my interest rate book
14) Small farmer turnover
15) Shahi litchi GI tag
16) 4TH state food safety index
17) Unicorn status upgrade
18) SMILE ministry
19) Jan samrth portal
20) Turkey rejects Indian wheat consignment on phytosanitary concerns:
21) Tata Motors signs Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Volkswagen Group and Skoda for exploring Joint Development projects
22) The government on Wednesday hiked the minimum support price (MSP) for paddy by Rs 100
23) Ashleigh Barty which no grad slam
24) Neia scheme
25) UTR total no
26) Target MSP porgamme of Wheat
27) Market capitalisation of Reliance Industries Ltd
28) Skimming-.Fraudsters often use a device called a skimmer that can be installed at gas pumps or ATM machines to collect card data.
29) PMEGP increased limit
30) PVR, Inox Leisure announce merger deal; to become India’s largest multiplex chain
31) Section 20 of Banking Regulation Act, 1949 (B.R. Act,
1949) prohibits banks from granting any loan or advance to any of its Directors
32) South Korea have clinched the Uber Cup thanks to Sim Yu Jin who beat China’s Wang Zhi Yi in three games, 28-26, 18-21, 21-8. They come from behind to beat defending champions China 3-2 overall to clinch the title for the second time in history.
33) SEBI said that individual investors applying in public issues of equity shares and convertibles can use UPI for application amount up to Rs 5 lakh.
34) TRIPS full form
35) Alluvial soil covers almost 40 percent of the total area of India
36) 44th Chess Olympiad: AICF signs MOU with……..
37) India’s total fertility rate (TFR) has declined from 2.2 in 2015-16 to 2.0 in 2019-21, indicating the significant progress of population control measures, revealed the report of the fifth round of the National Family Health Survey (NFHS-5).
38) Prime Minister Development Initiative for the North East (PM-DevINE). 1500 cr.