IBPS Clerk Bank Preference List 2023: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced notification every year for the recruitment of candidates to fill various positions. Every year, a list of banks are participating in the recruitment process of the IBPS Clerk exam. Likewise, this year also many banks are participating in the recruitment process. Here we have come up with an article about the IBPS Clerk Bank Preference List 2023.
The interested candidates can read further the article to get detailed information about IBPS Clerk Bank Preference List 2023. In addition to the preparation, the candidates must know the bank preference list. For convenience, here we have provided IBPS Clerk Bank Preference List 2023.
IBPS Clerk Participating Banks 2023
Below provided are the list of participating banks in IBPS clerk exam 2023. The candidates should know the IBPS Clerk Participating Banks 2023 before the applying process. So that they can easily fill up the banks in a particular order. The participating banks are
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
How to choose IBPS clerk bank preference list 2023 based on ranking?
Here we have provided IBPS Clerk Bank Preference List 2023 based on the previous year preference list.
- A good career bank has a better chance of career growth. The candidates must pay their hard work to get selected in the top performance bank.
- Totally 11 banks are participating in the IBPS Clerk best bank preference list. The candidates usually choose the banks based on the preference list. Majorly the aspirants choose the banks depending upon the vacancy released by IBPS every year.
- Vacancy attracts the candidates to select the particular bank in the preference list. The candidates should be willing to work in their home state
- Highly scored candidates can get selected in the top preference bank. So the candidates must pay for their hard work to score maximum marks in the bank exams.
How to choose IBPS clerk bank preference list 2023 based on region?
IBPS Clerk has invited applications from all the regions. There are so many candidates who can apply for IBPS Clerk from different regions. The candidates can check the IBPS Clerk Bank Preference List 2023 region-wise on the basis of the previous year. The candidates must get an idea about the IBPS Clerk best bank preference, it will help the candidates in the application process.
- Candidates should choose the bank in the same state they are applying for.
- Analyze the number and type of banks situated in a particular location and choose the banks wisely.
- Based on the vacancies allocated for various banks, the candidates should choose the bank with the highest vacancies so that they will have a higher possibility to get placed in their location.
- If they are determined about location, candidates should analyze the best bank based on their region and make them the highest priority.
- The work culture of the bank is also important as it gives them career growth and job satisfaction.
- Also, have in mind the number of branches of that bank in your locality and the transfer policy of the RRBs.
- Candidates may have to work for a long period of time, so candidates should opt for the bank location and banks wisely.
IBPS Clerk Bank Preference List 2023
IBPS has recruited candidates every year for the post of PO & Clerk. Totally 11 banks are participating in the recruitment process. Here we have provided the IBPS Clerk best bank preference and their headquarters.
|Central Bank of India, Union Bank of India, Bank of India||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Punjab & Sind Bank, Punjab & National Bank||Delhi|
|Indian Overseas Bank, Indian Bank||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|UCO Bank||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Bank of Baroda||Vadodara, Gujarat|
Important Factors To Be Considered While Choosing The IBPS Clerk Bank Preference List 2023
Following are the important factors to keep in mind while choosing the IBPS Clerk Bank Preference List 2023. The candidates must follow the important tips that we provided below for the selection of banks.
- The aspirants must choose the bank based on the Bank ranking.
- Before giving the preference, the candidates must know the bank-wise vacancies.
- The candidates must proficient in the local or official language of the state. So that they can survive in any state.
- Aspirants should choose the bank according to the category-wise and state-wise vacancies.
IBPS Clerk Bank Preference List 2023: FAQs
Q. Totally how many banks are participating in IBPS Clerk Bank Preference List 2023?
A. Totally 11 banks are participating in the IBPS Clerk bank preference list 2023.
Q. Where the aspirants can get the article about IBPS Clerk Bank Preference List 2023?
A. Here we have provided the article about IBPS Clerk Bank Preference List 2023. The aspirants can read further to get complete information about the preference list.