IBPS RRB PO Admit Card 2021: The Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will release the IBPS RRB admit card 2021 for the Prelims exam in July (tentatively) & for Mains in September (tentatively). The Prelims exam is scheduled to be conducted on August 1, 7, 8, 14, and 21, 2021. All the registered candidates will be able to download their Prelims admit card. IBPS RRB admits card 2021 for the Mains exam and a single online exam for Officers Scale 1,2 & 3 is expected to be released on the first of September. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on September 25. IBPS RRB 2021 admit card for mains exam for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) post is expected to be released in the last week of September. Candidates can download their admit card from the direct link provided here or on the official website by logging with registration number or roll number and date of birth or password.
Candidates must go through the details mentioned on the admit card to ensure its correctness. In case of any discrepancy, report it to IBPS at the earliest. IBPS RRB online exam is conducted in two phases i.e., Prelims & Mains. A separate admit card is released for both stages of the exam. In this article, we have provided all relevant details on the IBPS RRB exam call letter 2021. Read on to find out!
IBPS RRB PO Admit Card 2021
Before we get into the details of the IBPS RRB Admit Card 2021, let’s have a look at the important dates from the table below:
|IBPS RRB Notification 2021||7th June 2021|
|IBPS RRB PO Admit Card 2021||17th July 2021|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2021||July 2021|
|IBPS RRB PO Exam||1st and 7th August 2021|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Exam||8th, 14th, and 15th August 2021|
IBPS RRB PO Admit Card – Key Highlights
- IBPS will not send postal admit cards/call letters to candidates.
- Candidates must keep checking the official IBPS website for regular updates.
- IBPS will not bear responsibility if any candidate/s does not receive any important notification via email or SMS.
- IBPS RRB admit cards will be issued separately for different stages of exam. Simply put, candidates will have separate admit cards for Prelims and Mains. Candidates who qualify the IBPS RRB Prelims exam will not be able to appear for the IBPS RRB Mains exam using IBPS RRB Prelims admit card.
No candidates will be allowed to sit for the IBPS RRB exam 2021 exam if they fail to produce the admit card. Candidates must pay attention to the highlights related to IBPS RRB admit card 2021, as stated below:
IBPS RRB PO Admit Card Highlights
|Name of Examination||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) – CRP RRBs X 2021-22)|
|Exam Conducting body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|IBPS RRB Recruitment Official Website||www.ibps.in|
|IBPS RRB Total Vacancies||9,698|
|IBPS RRB Exam Date – Prelims||1st August, 7th August, 8th August, 14th August and 21st August 2021|
|IBPS RRB Exam Date – Mains||Online mains & single level examination for Officers Scale I, II and III – 25th September 2021|
Office Assistant/Clerk (Main) – 31st September 2021
|Mode of Exam||Online (computer-based test)|
|Credentials required to download Admit Card||Registration NumberDate of Birth or Password|
|Compulsory documents to carry on exam day||Admit CardValid Photo ID ProofPhotocopy of Photo ID Proof|
|Duration of IBPS RRB Exam – Prelims||45 minutes|
|Duration of IBPS RRB Exam – Mains||2 hours (120 minutes)2.30 hours or 150 minutes for Generalist Cadre for Officer Scale-II (Specialist)|
|Duration of IBPS RRB Exam – Single level||2 hours (120 minutes)|
IBPS RRB Admit Card – Step-by-Step Downloading Process
For IBPS RRB Prelims and Mains exams, the admit cards will be issued via online medium. Candidates would be able to download the admit cards by visiting the official IBPS website (http://www.ibps.in). Candidates who have met the IBPS RRB 2021 eligibility criteria, completed the application procedure and paid the IBPS RRB application fees will be able to download their IBPS RRB admit card 2021.
Candidates can download their IBPS RRB admit card online by following the steps mentioned below:
1. Visit the official website of IBPS – www.ibps.in
2. Click on the provided link stating ‘CRP RRB IX call letter’ to download IBPS RRB admit card 2021
3. Read IBPS RRB exam day instructions carefully and click on ‘Yes’ tab
4. Enter roll number/registration number, date of birth/password and captcha code
5. IBPS RRB admit card 2021 will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a printout of IBPS RRB admit card 2021
Details Mentioned in IBPS RRB Admit Card
The IBPS RRB admit card contains exam-related information along with the basic details of the candidate. These include:
|Name and address of the candidates||Documents to carry on exam day||Scanned images of photograph and signature|
|Date of examination||Venue code||Venue of examination|
|Reporting time||Registration number||Password|
|Roll number/user ID||Exam day guidelines||Space for signature & left thumb impression of candidates|
IBPS RRB Admit Card for Different Exam Levels
The admit cards for different levels of IBPS RRB exam are released separately by the exam conducting body.
IBPS RRB Admit Card – Prelims
IBPS releases the IBPS RRB admit cards for the Prelims exam on the official website. Once the examination authority releases the downloading link of the admit cards, candidates can avail/download them by using their registration number and password/ date of birth.
Candidates must know that the admit cards can be downloaded only from the official website. They will not be sent to the registered addresses of the candidates via post. The IBPS RRB admit cards for the Prelims exam gets released only after the initial IBPS RRB application process is complete.
Candidates must note that the IBPS RRB Prelims examination is applicable for the posts of Officer Grade-I and Assistant Officers. Regarding the Officers Grade- II and III, only one single level examination takes place, which is exoected to be conducted on 25th September 2021.
IBPS RRB Admit Card – Mains
The IBPS RRB Mains admit card is released for only those candidates who qualify the first stage of recruitment exam, IBPS RRB Prelims and Single exam. IBPS sends the intimation of an active admit card downloading link on the candidate’s registered email ID or phone number.
After the Mains admit card release date is published, candidates can download their respective admit cards from the official website. The candidates shall receive a call for the interview round only after they qualify for the Main exam.
IBPS RRB Admit Card – Interview
This is the final stage of the IBPS RRB selection round. Candidates can reach this stage only after qualifying the first 2 stages – Prelims and Mains. Candidates are intimated about the schedule of the interview through the admit card. The information is also communicated via email and SMS.
How to Retrieve Password for IBPS RRB Admit Card?
To download the IBPS RRB admit card, a candidate first has to login by entering the registration number and password on the portal. However, if they forget the password, there is an easy process by which they can retrieve it.
All they need to do is follow the below steps:
- Visit the IBPS official website, www.ibps.in
- Click on the CRP- IBPS RRB tab on the main menu
- Now click on the link for Common Recruitment Process for Special Officers
- Click on the Forgot password tab
- Proceed to enter the registered mobile number and email ID
- Click on Submit
IBPS RRB Admit Card Correction and Helpline Numbers
In case of any discrepancies or issues in the admit card like hazy photograph and signature or wrong date of birth, any mismatch of information or technical glitches, candidates are advised to notify the IBPS authority immediately. They can immediately call on the Helpline numbers mentioned below:
|Address – IBPS House, 90 feet, D.P.Road,Off. Western Express Highway, P. B. No. 8587Kandivali (E), Mumbai 400 101INDIAWebsite (For any queries/complaints) – www.ibps.in Toll-free Helpline Numbers – 1800 222 366, 1800 103 4566FAX – 91-22-2854 2076|
Note: The facility is available from 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM on all days except Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Which Documents to Carry on IBPS RRB Exam Day?
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents to the examination hall. Without these documents, candidates won’t be allowed to enter the examination venue.
- A hard copy of Admit Card
- Photo ID proof*
- Xerox of ID proof
- 2 passport-sized photographs
*Candidates need to carry any one of the below-mentioned photo ID cards to the IBPS RRB exam hall:
- Aadhaar card with a photograph
- Identity card issued by a recognized college
- Voter’s ID Card
- Bank passbook with photograph
- Employee ID
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted officer
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
What NOT to carry inside the IBPS RRB exam centre?
- Mobile phones/pagers
- Handbags Calculator
- Ornaments like a ring, earrings, nose-pin, chain/necklace, pendants, badge, brooch, etc.
- Geometry/pencil box
- Writing pad, pen drives, log table
- Any extra papers
- Electronic pen/scanner
IBPS RRB Admit Card – Exam Day Instructions
While appearing for the IBPS RRB exam, candidates must remember a few points:
- Report to the examination hall at least an hour before the examination starts. Candidates reporting 30 minutes after the reporting time mentioned in the hall ticket, will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Carry the IBPS RRB admit card without fail on the examination day.
- Do not bring xeroxed admit cards as examination authority will scan the admit card through the barcode present in the original admit card.
- Duplicate IBPS RRB admit cards would not be issued at the examination centres if the original admit card is torn or lost by a candidate.
- Tampering of the admit card automatically disqualifies the candidate from sitting for the exam.
- The admit card has to be presented to the invigilator on the day of the entrance exam.
- Read the instructions in the admit card before starting the online examination or computer-based test.
- Preserve the admit card until the admission process gets over.
- Remove any unwanted things from your pocket before entering the examination hall
- Candidates should not have any markings in any of their visible body parts.
IBPS RRB PO Admit Card – Exam Centres
IBPS RRB exam will be conducted in 70 cities spread across 28 states in India. Most IBPS RRB exam centers are present in district headquarters and major cities. To make things easier, IBPS conducts the examination across all the cities in India via online mode.
The exam centre allotted to each candidate will be printed on their respective admit cards. Please note that the candidates cannot make the changes once the preferred centres are submitted by them during the application process.