Number Series Questions PDF For SBI PO
Inquiries on number Series are predominant in the vast majority of the administration bent tests. These inquiries depend on numerical successions that pursue an intelligent standard/design dependent on basic math ideas.
A specific arrangement is given from which the example must be broken down. You are then approached to foresee the following number in the succession following a similar guideline. For the most part, there are three sorts of inquiries posed from the number arrangement:
- A numerical series is given in which a number is wrongly placed. You are asked to identify that particular wrong number.
- A numerical series is given in which a specific number is missing. You are required to find out that missing number.
- A complete numerical series is followed by an incomplete numerical series. You need to solve that incomplete numerical series in the same pattern in which the complete numerical series is given.
Current Year Number Series Asked in SBI PO Exams
Directions (1-5): What will come in place of (?) in the following number series problems?
1). 200, 197, 185, 163, 130, ?
2). 15, 8, 9, 15, 32, ?
3). 5, 30, 150, 600, ?
4). 222, 110, 54, 26, ?
5). 104, ?, 96, 120, 88, 128
Click Here to Download Number Series Questions PDF
You May Also Like to Read:
Also, Download Some Other RRB Exams PDF Notes
- RRB Model papers PDF Download Now Railways Exams
- RRB NTPC Study Notes 13+ Practice Sets PDF For Exam
- GA Capsules Notes For RRB JE and SSC 2019
- Physics and Chemistry Formulas For RRB JE Exams
- RRB JE Model Paper PDF General Knowledge
- Quadratic Equations Practice Set For All Competitive Exams
- Top 100 Scientific Invention MCQ PDF For RRB JE
- Physics Unit and measurement PDF Notes For RRB JE
India’s Most Affordable Premium Practice Set