Table of Contents
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis 26 October 2023
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis 2023: The Staff Selection Commission has effectively administered the SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam for 2023 from today. Our team will furnish a comprehensive and precise examination analysis for all the which which will take place from 25th to 27th Oct 2023. This assessment will be valuable for all candidates who participated in the exam, as well as those who intend to take the SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam in upcoming sessions.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis 26 October 2023
The Staff Selection Commission is successfully conducting the SSC CGL Exam Analysis 2023 from 25th to 27th Oct 2023 across the country. The expert team of Dream Big Institution has done the SSC CGL Exam Analysis 2023 after receiving feedback from candidates who appeared in the SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam today. Candidates are encouraged to review this article for insights into the exam’s difficulty level, recommended good attempts, and the topics from which questions were drawn in each section. Find today’s SSC CGL Exam Analysis 2023 here.
SSC CGL Exam Analysis Today: Difficulty Level and Good Attempts
The table below highlights the sectional as well as the overall difficulty level and good attempts of the SSC CGL Tier 2 exam conducted on 26 October 2023.
|Sections||Module||Subject||Difficulty Level||Good Attempts|
|Section I||Module-I||Mathematical Abilities||Easy To Moderate||24-26|
|Module-II||Reasoning and General Intelligence||Easy||27-28|
|Section II||Module-I||English Language and Comprehension||Easy||39-42|
|Module-II||General Awareness||Easy To Moderate||17-18|
|Section III||Module-I||Computer Knowledge Test||Easy||15-16|
|Overall||Easy To Moderate||122-130|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis For Mathematical Abilities
Maths section was quite calculative in SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam. This time there were no questions from DI(Data Interpretation) in the exam. Candidates can check topic wise distribution of maths topics in the table below.
- Mode question asked from Statistics.
- Divisibility of 24 asked
|Topic||No. of questions|
|Ratio and Proportion||2-3|
|Time and Work||1|
|Height and Distance||2-3|
|SI & CI||2|
|Mixture and allegation||1|
|Profit & Loss||2-3|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis For Reasoning and General Intelligence
As per the feedback of the students, the overall level of Reasoning and General Intelligence was easy. The number of questions asked from each topic is tabulated below.
- Seating arrangement asked in DS form (Linear & circular)
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Analogy (Word Based)||3|
|Series (Repeated Series)||1|
|Odd one out||2|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis For English Language and Comprehension
As per the exam pattern, the maximum number of questions are asked from the English Language and Comprehension section in the SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam 2023. Read the table below to check the number of questions asked for each topic.
- Idioms & Phrases asked in fill ups-> 1. Bury the hatchet, 2. Bike the bullet
- Synonym-> Trivial
- Reading Comprehension(3)-> Use of Steel, Related to Bird,
- Cloze Test Topic-> LGBTQ
- 1 Narration-> Find out correct narration from options.
- 1 Narration from Universal Truth.
- One word substitution-> Articulate
- Spelling Correction-> Vacillate
- Antonyms & synonyms are asked in sentence form.
|Topic||No. of Questions|
|Synonym & Antonyms||3-4|
|Idioms & Phrases||02|
|One Word Substitution||2|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis For General Awareness
- Highest Literacy Rate as per Census 2011
- Question-Related To Yojna
- Question-Related To Assembly Reserve Day
- Articles 324, 327 and 229
- Science: Ideal Gas Temperature
- Biology: 2 to 3 Questions
- Question-Related To the Revolt of 1857
- Who was the 2nd vice president of India?
- Questions Related to Genetic Disease
- Article 226
- Top 4 states in National Games
- Who wrote Badshah Nama?
- Question-Related To Personal Income
- Question-Related Five Year Plan
- Question-Related To Citrus Fruit
- Question-Related To Types of cancer
Check Category Wise Details
|SSC CGL Notification||SSC CGL Syllabus|
|SSC CGL Admit Card||SSC CGL Cut-offs|
|SSC CGL Previous Year Papers||SSC CGL Salary|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis 2023 FAQs
Q1. Which section was the most difficult in SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis 2023, 26th October?
According to the aspirants, quantitative aptitude was the most time-consuming and difficult.
What are the good attempt SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Exam?
The overall good attempts for SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam 2023 are 112-122