SVC Bank Recruitment 2020 Released. SVC Bank Ltd. is a 113-year-old Bank and one amongst the top three leading Urban Co-operative Banks in the country with a business mix of over Rs.27, 000 crores, spanning over 198 branches spread across 11 states. We invite applications to fulfill 30 vacancies in Customer Service Representative in Clerical Grade for Operations and Marketing, for our branches in Maharashtra. These vacancies will be filled as and when required within the stipulated financial year. Latest Free Job Notification of 30 Customer Service Vacancies at www.svcbank.com Get Direct Link to Apply Online Application Form for Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Limited Career. All Hiring Details like Eligibility Criteria, Application fee, Selection Process, and other information are given below.
Table of Contents
SVC Bank Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank|
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Job Location||Anywhere India|
|Application Starting Date||18th March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30th March 2020|
SVC Bank Vacancy 2020:
They are 30 vacancies for the post of Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Clerical Cadre Posts.
SVC Bank CSR Educational Qualification:
- Graduate or Post-Graduate in Commerce, Business Administration, Banking & Insurance, Management Studies, Accounting & Finance, Marketing Management from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks and adequate knowledge of computer operation.
- Candidates who have completed MBA (2 years full time or 3 years part-time/distance learning from a recognized University or Institute having AICTE accreditation), will be eligible to apply irrespective of their graduation qualification in any discipline.
Note: In case of candidates where the University has awarded CGPA/OGPA score, the percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in the last two semesters by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honors / optional/additional optional subject.
SVC Bank CSR Age Limit:
Candidates do not Exceed 30 years. Candidates born not earlier than 01/04/1990 and not later than 31/03/2002 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
SVC Bank CSR Selection Process:
The Selection will be based on 2 phase
- Online test
- Interview of candidates successful in the online test
SVC Bank CSR Important Dates:
- Application Starting Date: 18th March 2020
- Last Date for Apply: 30th March 2020
- Date of Exam: 26th April 2020
- Last Date for Payment: 30th March 2020
- Start to Download Call Letter: 15th April 2020
SVC Bank CSR Recruitment Process:
The candidates will be selected as per the below-given recruitment process among the eligible candidates.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required to be successful in the Online Examination.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interviews will be displayed on Bank website.
- The exam will be conducted in English Language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
In the examination hall as well as at the time of the interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving License/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ E-Aadhar card/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted.
SVC Bank CSR Applications Process:
Candidates need to apply online only from March 18, 2020 to March 30, 2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted. The detailed Guidelines / Procedure is as follows
- Online Application Registration
- Online Payment of Fees
- Photograph and Signature Upload
Application fee: Rs. 600/- (Nonrefundable)
- The process of online application form and payment towards recruitment application fees can be made from March 18, 2020 to March 30, 2020.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. No other means/mode of fee payment is acceptable.
- Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should possess a valid e-mail id. In case, the candidate does not have a valid e-mail id, he/ she will have to create a new email id before applying online. Please note that all future correspondence will be communicated to this e-mail id only.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the Online Application at the appropriate places very carefully. Candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificate/Mark sheets/identity proof & PAN Card.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS’ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
Payment Of Fees – Online Mode:
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘e-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency, based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
How to Prepare for SVC Bank Exams 2020?
If you are looking to crack the SVC Bank exam in 2020, then we are here to help you in all possible ways. We are providing resources like Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Limited current affairs, Previous question papers, online quiz, Interview question and answers. These study materials will boost you to clear the exam and grab the job in your dream organization. Follow the below steps which will help you to clear the exam in the first shot.
- Check and SVC Bank exam syllabus and examination pattern.
- Make timetable and start preparing to cover the syllabus before the exam.
- Bookmark our Current affairs page to make yourself updated.
- Attempt Daily quiz to check if your preparation is going in the right direction.
- Check All previous year papers to get more idea about Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Limited exam 2020.
How to Apply SVC Bank Recruitment CSR:
Step 1: Go to the Official Site
Step 2: On the home page, check for the Official Advertisement.
Step 3: Make sure that you meet all the eligibility conditions.
Step 4: Click the Online Application Enter all the necessary details.
Step 5: Upload your recent photograph and attach attested copies of necessary documents.
Step 6: Finally, Pay application fee and press submit button before the last date.
You May Also Check:
- Monthly Current Affairs MCQ 2019 For All Competitive Exams
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz
- Monthly Important Days and Date (Jan to December) for All Competitive Exam
- Banking Awareness
- Computer Awareness
- Insurance Awareness
- Daily The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary
- Latest Job Notification
- Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Exam Analysis
- Premium Practice Sets
- Previous Years Papers
- Important Study Materials
You May Also Like Some of Our Best E-Books & Practice Sets
- Quadratic Equation PDF With Solution for All Bank Exam
- English Practice Book PDF Notes For SBI Clerk Prelims
- Economic Questions For RRB NTPC, SSC, UPSC Exam
- 40+ RRB NTPC Officials Exam Paper PDF Hindi and English
- Ratio and Proportion Practice Questions For All Exams
- Reasoning New Pattern Coding-Decoding
- RRB NTPC Arithmetic Practice Set in Hindi And English
- RRB NTPC Physics Questions General Science
- 300+ Haryana GK One Liner Capsules For HSSC HTET HPSC and Other Exams
- 100+Puzzles for RRB PO and Clerk Exam PDF Download Now
- Quadratic Equation PDF With Solution for All Bank Exam
|To Join us Instagram Account||Click Here|
|To Join us Facebook Page||Click Here|
|To Join us Telegram Channel||Click Here|
India’s Most Affordable Premium Practice Set