Hello Dear Aspirants,
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 25 January 2022 – State Bank of India has recently conducted the 1st shift of the IBPS Clerk Mains exam today i.e on 25th January 2022. The IBPS Clerk exam is conducted to recruit deserving candidates for the post of Assistant for the various Bank branches of IBPS all across the country. Previously IBPS has conducted the IBPS Clerk Prelims exam, candidates who were shortlisted in the prelims have now appeared in the second stage i.e Mains.
In this article, you will get a detailed analysis of all the shifts of the IBPS Clerk Exam. Keep reading this article to know IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 25 January 2022 to know good attempts, difficulty level, and other important information.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2021-22
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Language||Duration|
|General English||40||40||English||35 Minutes|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||Hindi & English||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||Hindi & English||45 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||Hindi & English||45 Minutes|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2022- Good Attempts
Here we present the number of good attempts for the reasoning section, quantitative section, general awareness, English and overall good attempts as per our IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2022 conducted by our faculty. This is a good attempt for the general category, for other categories reduce your attempt by 5-6 questions, depending upon your category.
|SNo||Section||Good Attempts||Difficulty Level|
|1||Reasoning Ability||18-20||Moderate to Difficult|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis- Reasoning
The Reasoning Section of IBPS Clerk Mains Exam was of Moderate to Difficult level as per the candidates reviews. The questions were quite lengthy in this section.
Puzzles Asked in today’s IBPS Clerk Mains Exam were as follows-
- Hexagon 12 person (Mix direction)
- Linear Seating Arrangement (6 person + North facing + 1 variable)
- 13 persons- 2 rows
- Year- Month puzzle- 12 persons
- Selection-Based- 9 persons + 3 areas
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Puzzles and Seating Arrangement||23-24||Moderate- Difficult|
|Coded Blood Relation||03||Moderate|
|Machine Input (Traditional)||05||Moderate|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis- Quantitative
There was no Chart-based DI & Data Sufficiency asked in the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam on 25th January 2022 and there were 4 Caselet DIs asked which are as follows-
1. Table Based- Two city (A & B), Male: Female (x:y & y:x)
Total (A:B = 2: 3) (M-F= 180)
2. Two equations (M/N/X/Y/Z) (Quadratic Equation-Based)
3. Venn Diagram Based- (Subjects- Hindi/Maths/Science)
4. Mixture Caselet
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
|Series Based||02-03||Easy to Moderate|
|Arithmetic Word Problems||10-12||Moderate|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis- English Language
There were 2 Reading Comprehensions asked with Topics- Pollution & Books. There was only 1 vocab question asked in the RC. Check the marks distribution for English section from here.
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
|Reading Comprehension (Pollutuin & Books)||10-12||Moderate|
|Cloze Test||06-07||Easy to Moderate|
|Sentence Rearrangement||01||Easy to Moderate|
|Match the Columns||03||Moderate|
|Odd One Out||01||Moderate|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis- General Awareness
Static GK, Current Affairs and General Awareness are all a part of this section. Some of the questions asked in the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam on 25th January 2022 has been provided here.
- Which bank included in PCA?
- Full form of USSD
- Blue Flag Certification
- Gareeb Kalyan Yojna Extension Period
- Spinny Market Place
- World Bank + SBI- Electric vehicle
- INS Vishaka Pattanam
- Paytm Payment Bank- Under which act schedule
- ADB – Covid-19 vaccine loan to India
- Largest Rubber producer
- Where was Wild Life Institute of India established in 1992?
- Noida International Airport
- PLI Scheme for Solar Cell
- Solar Charkha Mission
- INS Vela- 4th Submarine
- CRAR- Public Sector Bank
- 3rd largest Continent
- Highest pollution Density State- 2011 Jan Ganna
- IPO Amount of Paytm
- How many All India Financial Institutions in India?
- Highest Ever Profit- Q2 which Organisation
- Location of Khudabaksh Library
- Name of New Development Bank
- QR Code related
- India Post Payment Bank (Bank Insurance Agreement)
- National Family Health Survey
- RBI Retail Direct
- In ESG, what does S stands for?
- CAPF related
- Business Sutra Book
- Janjati Gaurav Diwas/Birsamunda
- Inner Line Permit is not required for which state
- Infrastructure bond