JAIIB CAIIB Exam Date 2021: The new exam dates for JAIIB/CAIIB exams 2021 have been announced on 8th October 2021. JAIIB 2021 will be held on 8th, 9th & 22nd January 2022, while CAIIB 2021 will be held on 30th Jan, 6th & 12th Feb 2022. The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance has released the notice on 8th October 2021 regarding the JAIIB, & CAIIB Exams dates.
JAIIB EXAM DATE 2021
The exam dates for JAIIB 2021 are given below:
|08-01-2022||ONLINE – Will be given in the admit Letter||Principles & Practices of Banking|
|09-01-2022||ONLINE – Will be given in the admit Letter||Accounting & Finance for Bankers|
|22-01-2022||ONLINE – Will be given in the admit Letter||Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking|
CAIIB EXAM Date 2021: New Exam Dates & Schedule
The exam dates for CAIIB 2021 are given below:
|30-01-2022||ONLINE – Will be given in the admit Letter||CAIIB- Advanced Bank Management|
|06-02-2022||ONLINE – Will be given in the admit Letter||CAIIB- Bank Financial Management|
|12-02-2022||ONLINE – Will be given in the admit Letter||CAIIB- Rural Banking|
|12-02-2022||ONLINE – Will be given in the admit Letter||CAIIB/CAIIB ELEC-Retail Banking|
|12-02-2022||ONLINE – Will be given in the admit Letter||CAIIB/CAIIB ELEC-Human Resources Management|
|12-02-2022||ONLINE – Will be given in the admit Letter||CAIIB/CAIIB ELEC-Information Technology|
|12-02-2022||ONLINE – Will be given in the admit Letter||CAIIB/CAIIB ELEC-Risk Management|
|12-02-2022||ONLINE – Will be given in the admit Letter||CAIIB/CAIIB ELEC-Central Banking|
Important Points: JAIIB, CAIIB Exam Date 2021
Guidelines to be followed by the candidates during the Examinations under COVID-19 environment.
1. As a precautionary measure for COVID-19, candidates should reach the centre before the reporting time mentioned in the admit card to avoid any crowding at the centre at the time of entry and to maintain social distancing.
2. Candidates should bring the printed admit card along with valid photo identity proof, and duly completed Self Declaration Form given in Annexure – A.
3. Candidates must maintain social distancing & wear mask starting from point of entry in the exam venue till the candidates exit from the exam venue. Candidates must follow the guidelines issued by Ministry of Health & family Welfare, Govt of India time to time for Covid-19.
4. Temperature of the candidates will be checked at the entry of exam venue via Thermal Gun.
5. Candidates having High Temperature will not be allowed entry into the exam venue
6. Candidates will be frisked by a Handheld Metal Detector without touching the body.
7. Candidates need to maintain a space of at least 01 meter from each other at all the time after reporting to exam venue and make use of Hand sanitizers and/or Hand Wash made available at the venue during the entire exam process and follow the instructions provided by centre staff.
8. Do not bring prohibited items (electronic gadget, mobile phone, scientific/financial calculator, metal instrument or any other unauthorized devices etc) to exam centre as there are no arrangements available for safe keeping your belongings.
9. Please bring duly filled self-declaration form and this should be submitted to the invigilator.
10. Candidates are advised to use stairs instead of lifts to avoid any risk of contact at the Examination
11. Candidates would not be provided with blank A4 size sheets for rough work to avoid any risk due to contact with an infected person and the candidates may use the online rough sheet to do any rough work/ calculations during the examination.
12. Candidates would not be provided any hard copy Scorecard printout at the exam venue after the examination. The scorecard will be emailed to the candidate’s email ID in 3 / 4 working days from the exam date.
13. After completion of the exam, candidates must not leave their seats without the permission of the invigilator/centre staff. They must wait for instructions.
14. Candidates are required to co-operate with the examination conducting authorities for conducting the examination smoothly under COVID-19 environment.