SBI Clerk Mock Test 2022
Take the SBI Clerk Free Mock test 2022 regularly to boost your performance in the upcoming SBI Clerk 2022 exam and check your All India Rank among all the other participants. The SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2022 and SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test 2022 are available here for effective preparation. Aspirants who are willing to set their career in the State Bank Of India shall start your practicing session with our SBI Clerk Online Test Series 2022 and get success in your career.
SBI Clerk Free Mock Test 2022
SBI Clerk Mock Test 2022 is considered as one of the most essential preparation strategies for the SBI Clerk exam. Candidates who give importance to their preparation must give more importance to practicing the SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2022 & SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test 2022. Giving SBI Clerk mock tests 2022 on a regular basis enhances your skill and helps you score better in the real exam.
Dream Big Institution SBI Clerk mock test 2022 is made by experts and each mock test contains questions based on the original exam pattern. The SBI Clerk mock Test plays a pivotal role in the pre-exam preparation process. SBI Clerk Mock test 2022 practicing will enhance your skills that are used to crack your desired examination.
For your preparation process here our professionals have given you the SBI Clerk 2022 Mock Test Series based on the new syllabus and pattern.
Practice SBI Clerk Free Mock Test 2022
The SBI Clerk Mock Test 2022 series is available. Candidates can upgrade their exam skills for the upcoming SBI Clerk 2022 exam by practicing our mock tests prepared by Dream Big Institution experts. This will enhance your speed and accuracy and will let you crack your desired exam. For a sample, one can attend the SBI Junior Associate free mock test series 2022 and then get the high-quality SBI clerk 2022 online test series.
SBI Clerk Mock Test 2022 Features
The salient features of the SBI Clerk Mock Test package are given below.
- 15 full-length prelims mock tests (includes 1 free Test ).
- 8 SBI Clerk mains mock tests are available.
- 21 SBI Clerk Sectional Test Prelims & Mains
- Last 4 Years Previous Year Papers Mock Test Prelims & Mains
- Month Wise Current Affairs Mock Test 2022
- The online test series is prepared in a bilingual manner. So candidates can take tests either in English or Hindi languages.
- Candidates can access the test through the website or the mobile app.
- The SBI Junior Associate Mock test series is based on the updated exam pattern and syllabus.
SBI Clerk Mock Test 2022 includes 60+ Mock tests. The free test is prepared to give you an essence of the Full Test Series available for the Prelims and Mains exam respectively. The 15 Full tests for Prelims will help you prepare for the exam thoroughly provided in the SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2022. Also, the package includes 15 Sectional tests consisting of 5 tests each for Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, and English Language. Attempting this test series also improves your speed and accuracy, thereby acing your practice for the exam.
Moreover, those candidates who are preparing for the Mains exam should attempt the 10 Full Test for Mains exam, as it is meticulously prepared by analyzing the Mains syllabus and paper pattern. Practicing questions under this SBI Clerk Mains Mock test series 2022 will fully prepare you for the Mains and will give you a lead over the other candidates.
Importance of SBI Clerk Mock Test 2022:
For every banking aspirant, a job in SBI would be the ultimate goal. That’s why the competition is huge. Also, the SBI exam is tougher than many other banking exams. A lot of hard work and dedication should undergo this process to crack this exam. For your effective preparation, we are providing you with the SBI clerk mains free practice set. The questions in the SBI clerk mock test 2022 will be challenging to your reasoning and analytical skills. With the help of this online test series practice set, you can totally overcome your exam fear. Also, you can attend the exam with a higher confidence level.
- This Online Mock Test Series provides you with questions similar to the original exam. Thus you can be ready to face the difficult questions at the exam easily. It enhances your preparation to scale both the Preliminary as well as the Mains Exam.
- Giving mock tests on a regular basis helps you to have your own strategy which includes which questions you must attend on the exam.
- Our mock tests are based on the latest pattern of exams, thus enabling you to boost your performance in the actual exam.
- Practicing more and more with the mock tests will give you a leap in your speed and accuracy which are the two most important aspects of cracking a competitive exam.
Advantages of Taking Dream Big Institution SBI Clerk Mock Test Series 2022:
- Equal importance is given to each section of the mains exam. Each section covers a new pattern of questions that will be difficult to solve. So with the mock test practice set, you can improve your standard in all the sections.
- This SBI clerk mock test 2022 practice set will develop your skills in effective time management. Through continuous practice, you will select the right choice of questions and smartly skip the tedious questions.
- Practicing with Mock Tests is essential for everyone to boost up their Sectional & Overall scores. So for that, Mock tests should be available as per the updated syllabus and exam pattern. Here we have provided the updated Mock Test Series.
- Most of the competitive exams are conducted through online mode. Here we have provided the Mock test series through the online mode. You can feel like a real exam scenario. Mock tests can be accessed through both the Mobile App & Desktop 24/7
- You can increase not only the speed but also your accuracy which is very much important. Hence practice more and more with Guidely’s mock test series prepared by experts which will boost your overall confidence and help you score better in the exam.
- In our SBI Clerk mock test 2022, detailed solutions are available. The exam analysis will be available in the form of a Pie chart and Line graph. The candidates can compare their obtained score with other users who have attempted the test and an overall performance report for each section is generated so that you can analyze your stronger and weaker sections very easily.
About SBI Clerk 2022 Exam:
Banking exams play a major role in the competitive exam list. This is due to the notification of a lot of vacancies throughout India. Consequently, every year the recruitment board has announced the notification for various levels of posts. Among that SBI Clerk is one of the most important bank exams which is conducted throughout India.
Candidates have to meet the prescribed eligibility criteria to apply for this notification. The age limit of the candidate should be from 21 to 28 years. Candidates have to finish a degree from any recognized university. Aspirants have to qualify the selection process as per the official notification then only they will be provisionally allotted for the final selection.
SBI Clerk Selection Process:
The exam will be conducted in 2 phases such as,
The candidates have to clear both rounds to get the provisional allotment order.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern:
You cannot swap between the sections as per your wish. Also, you will lose 0.25 marks as a penalty for each wrong answer. The total marks for the exam are 100. The candidates who clear the prelims only can take the mains exam.
|S.No||Section||No. of Questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern:
The SBI Clerk mains exam has 4 sections. There is a negative marking for the wrong answers. The penalty for each wrong answer is 1/4th of the marks assigned to the question. Also, sectional time is available as mentioned in the table.
|S.No||Section||No. of Questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|1.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
SBI Clerk Important Links
|SBI Clerk Notification 2022||SBI Clerk Syllabus||SBI Clerk Exam Date|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card||SBI Clerk Cut-offs||SBI Clerk Study Material|
|SBI Clerk Salary||SBI Clerk Result|
FAQs: SBI Clerk Mock Test 2022
Q: What are the online modes to purchase the SBI Clerk 2022 mock test series?
A: Credit card, debit card, mobile wallets, net banking, etc.
Q: Can I cancel my purchase of the SBI Clerk mock test and get back a refund of the money?
A: No. once you paid the fees, it is impossible to cancel the purchase and get a refund.
Q.Can I take the SBI Clerk test offline also?
A: There is no option available to take the SBI Clerk Mock Test in offline mode.
Q.Can I pause the test, save it and resume the test later?
A: Yes, you can keep the test on pause, and resume it later whenever convenient.
Q.Is SBI Clerk Test Series by Dream Big Institution available in Hindi?
A: Since SBI Clerk exam is Bilingual, therefore at Dream Big Institution you will get the Test Series in both English and Hindi.
Q. Can I take the SBI Clerk test through my mobile phone also?
A: Yes, you can take the test through both Dream Big Institution App and Dream Big Institution Test Portal Website.
Q. Does Dream Big Institution provide All India Rank (AIR) after the SBI Clerk Test Series result is declared?
A; Yes, Dream Big Institution provides the All India Rank (AIR) after you submit the test.