SSC Stenographer Previous Year Paper
If You are Preparing for SSC Stenographer Exam. Today this post is dedicated to the Stenographer Candidates. Dream Big Institution Team is Providing You SSC Stenographer Previous Year Paper PDF in English and Hindi Language.
Competitive Exam 2020 (Written), viable syllabus, eligibility criteria, qualification, the date for form notification, the process to fill-up the form, selection process, and so many other important details will ensure provided here. You have to go through the whole information mentioned below:
SSC Stenographer Previous Year Question Paper (Overview)
|Article Name||SSC Stenographer Previous Year Question Paper|
|Name of the Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Covers||Previous Papers PDF, Exam Pattern|
|Category||Previous Year Paper|
|Paper Years||2015, 2016, 2017, 2019|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|No Of Papers||40+|
|Compiled By||Dream Big Institution|
SSC Stenographer Previous Year Question Paper
Practicing SSC Stenographer Previous Year Questions Paper PDF helps a student to know more about the exam like the level of difficulty, types of questions, etc. It makes an aspirant familiar with the exact pattern and questions asked in the SSC Stenographer Exam.
Also, Check: SSC Stenographer Previous Year Paper Mock Test
SSC Stenographer previous papers with solutions PDF Grade C & Grade D Exam
|SSC Stenographer Quesion Paper in Hindi – 2020||Check Here|
|SSC Stenographer Quesion Paper in Hindi – 2021||Check Here|
|SSC Stenographer Quesion Paper in Hindi – 2022||Check Here|
|SSC Stenographer Quesion Paper in English- 2020||Check Here|
|SSC Stenographer Quesion Paper in English- 2021||Check Here|
|SSC Stenographer Quesion Paper in English- 2022||Check Here|
SSC Stenographer Question Paper PDF
SSC Stenographer Model Paper PDF in Hindi & English
दोस्तों यहाँ पर हमने SSC Stenographer Model Paper PDF को Hindi & English में उपलब्ध कराया है जिसे आप यहाँ से पढ़ सकते है और Download भी कर सकते है
|SSC Stenographer Model Paper -1||Check Here|
|SSC Stenographer Model Paper -2||Check Here|
|SSC Stenographer Model Paper -3||Check Here|
|SSC Stenographer Model Paper -4||Check Here|
Benefits of Solving SSC Stenographer Previous Year Questions..?
- Easy to Practice: Previous Year Papers Gives a Rough Idea about the Level of Questions have been asked in the Previous Exam. Once you are clear about the Level of Questions, it becomes easier and more interesting to continue preparing for it.
- Need to understand the Question format: Solving Previous Year Questions Gives Your Idea about Questions Format Download & SSC Stenographer Previous Year Question Paper to Know Type of Question Asked in Exam
- Analyzing the Trend of SSC Stenographer Exam: By Solving the SSC Stenographer Previous Year Question paper, Candidates Can Get an Idea the Trend Follow by SSC Each Year for SSC Stenographer Exam. It loads the students with ideas about the topics that are needed to be given more time
- Be Confident During Exam: By Practicing Previous Year Paper Candidates Get an Idea about Exam Pattern and Type of Questions Asked in SSC Stenographer So Student gets Little Confident During Exam Time.
- Self-assessment: Candidates Can Check There Performance and also improve it further by solving More and More Questions. Solving Previous Year Paper will let you know about the preparation level and find out the areas where you are making mistakes and require more practice.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
SSC Stenographer Computer Based Test Exam Pattern
The following table gives the complete information regarding the SSC Stenographer Computer Based Test Exam Pattern
- The Staff Selection Commission Exam Stage 1 will be a completely Computer Based Test.
- The question pattern will be objective and the examination will be for 2 hours duration.
- There is a negative marking for every incorrect answer of 0.25 marks.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern for Skill Test
|Post Name||Language||Time duration||Time duration of the test who opted for Scribe|
|Stenographer Grade D||English||50||70|
|Stenographer Grade D||Hindi||65||90|
|Stenographer Grade C||English||40||55|
|Stenographer Grade C||Hindi||55||75|
How to Download SSC Stenographer Previous Year Paper
To Download SSC Stenographer Previous Year Questions Paper PDF Kindly Click on The Link Given Provided Above. We Have Systematically Provided All the Previous Year Paper PDF So You Can Download Easily. Kindly Follow This Step
Step-1: Click on the Link Provided Above
Step-2: After Opening the PDF in Google Drive
Step-3: Click to Download Option
Step-4: Click a file to download. To download multiple files, press Command (Mac) or Ctrl (Windows) while clicking other files.
Right-click and click Download.
You May Also Check,
SSC Stenographer Previous Year Question Paper (FAQ)
What is the salary of SSC stenographer?
Ans- SSC Stenographer Salary is different for the 2 grades for which the SSC conducts the recruitment that is Grade C and Grade D.
SSC Stenographer Grade C Salary is given:
Pay Scale 9300-34800
Basic Salary 14500
SSC Stenographer Grade D Salary is given:
Pay Scale 5200 – 20200
Basic Salary 7600
What is the work of the SSC stenographer?
Ans- A stenographer is someone who works in a courtroom or any legal business corporate place and transcribes spoken words by typing them into a steno instrument, a kind of shorthand typewriter. Fast and accurate typing skills are essential for a stenographer’s job.
Is the SSC Stenographer exam tough?
Ans- Lakhs of students appear for this Central Government job exam. Due to the top level of competition, SSC Stenographer Preparation should be well-planned and organized. Every point of a successful test-taking process must be worked upon.
Where can I get all the previous year’s question papers for SSC Stenographer?
Ans- Visit Our Blog DreamBigInstitution.com Go to Previous Year Paper Section There You will find all the previous year question papers for SSC Stenographer Exam
Conclusion: We have provided the SSC Stenographer Previous Year Papers PDF to you. Now download these papers and start preparing for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment. Stay Connected with Dream Big Institution for the latest exam updates and study materials| PDF | Notes.
Best of luck for your exam.