IBPS RRB PO & Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2021 – Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Role||Group “A”- Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
IBPS RRB Handwritten Declaration 2021
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to release notification to recruit the candidates for PO & clerk vacancies. Those who are interested and willing to apply for IBPS RRB Jobs can fill and submit the application form before the deadline. While submitting the online application contenders need to upload IBPS RRB PO & Clerk handwritten declaration.
By submitting the handwritten declaration, candidates declare that the information provided in the application form is correct and genuine. Handwritten declaration form needs to be written in English language and uploaded in the given format. Scroll down the page to get more details like text for the handwritten declaration, procedure to upload handwritten declaration for IBPS RRB, etc.
Handwritten Declaration For IBPS RRB 2021
The text for IBPS RRB handwritten declaration is as follows:
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be written in the candidate’s handwriting and in the English language. If someone has written in any other language, the application will be invalid. In case, if a candidate is visually impaired, get the handwritten declaration type and put the left thumb impression below the text, and upload it as per the specifications.
Instructions to Be followed While Writing Handwritten Declaration for IBPS
- In plain white sheet paper (A4), you need to write a declaration in your own handwriting using a black pen
- Scan the A4 sheet or click an image of the declaration and upload it
- The handwritten declaration must be in English only
- Signature/ Handwritten declaration in capital letters will not be accepted
- The IBPS RRB handwritten declaration must satisfy the conditions
- The file type is jpg/jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm X 5 cm (Width X Height)
- The file size is 50 KB – 100 KB
Procedure to Upload Hand Written Declaration for IBPS RRB 2021
- Separate links will be provided for uploading the handwritten declaration while filling the application form
- Click on the handwritten declaration link
- Save the handwritten declaration file
- Click on the upload link
- Upload the handwritten declaration form
- Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the image
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the handwritten declaration in the IBPS RRB 2021?
An IBPS RRB Handwritten Declaration is a written statement that says the information provided by you is true which is signed and provided as evidence proof.
Q. Is IBPS RRB handwritten declaration should be written and uploaded by the candidate?
Yes, the candidates to write in their own handwriting and upload while applying for IBPS RRB.
Q. How can I upload the IBPS RRB handwritten declaration?
The handwritten declaration upload instructions are mentioned above.
Q. What is the image format of IBPS RRB handwritten declaration?
The image format of the IBPS RRB handwritten declaration is jpg/jpeg.