1000 Reasoning Questions PDF in English: You know in Reasoning Ability is one of the most important Sections in Government Exam. Reasoning Questions Has Been asked in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railway, Entrance Exams, and various other competitive exams. Today, in this post, We are Going to providing You Best 1000 Reasoning Questions PDF in English. Which is mainly important for Bank, Insurance, SSC, Railway, and all other competitive exams. you can boost your score in the Reasoning Section, and consequently the overall score.
1000 Reasoning Questions PDF in English (Overview)
|Article Name||1000 Reasoning Questions PDF in English|
|Covers||Reasoning Questions PDF (All Topic Cover)|
|Useful For||Bank| Insurance| SSC| Railway & other Competitive Exams|
|Compiled By||Dream Big Institution|
Contents Of 1000 Reasoning Questions PDF in English
You know in Reasoning Ability is one of the most important sections in the Competitive examination. Reasoning questions have been asked in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, Entrance Exam, and many other competitive exams. Today, in this post, we are going to provide you 1000 Reasoning Questions PDF in English, Also Download the FREE 1000 Reasoning Questions in Hindi PDF to have a good hold of all reasoning Ability Topics.
|Sr No.||Topic||Download PDF|
|1)||Seating Arrangement Questions||Click here to Download|
|2)||Top Puzzle Questions||Click here to Download|
|3)||Syllogism Questions||Click here to Download|
|4)||Coding and Decoding Questions||Click here to Download|
|6)||Reasoning Analogy Question||Click here to Download|
|7)||Direction and Sence Questions||Click here to Download|
|8)||Distance and Direction Questions||Click here to Download|
|9)||Machine Input Output Questions||Click here to Download|
|10)||Decision making Question||Click here to Download|
|11)||Ranking and Order||Click here to Download|
|12)||Equality-Inequality Score Up PDF||Click here to Download|
( More Study Material Will be Update Soon )
Important Topic of Reasoning Section
Logical Reasoning is asked in all government exams. If you want a government job, then your reasoning section should be good. In this article, we will tell you the important topic of Reasoning. If you have done all your topics well then this section of yours will be confirmed.
Daily Time Scheduling while doing Reasoning Preparation
All the aspirants who are willing to crack the exam are advised to study hard and manage some time for practicing Reasoning on a daily basis.
- Give at least 3 hours daily to Reasoning Practices.
- And also save 15-30 minutes for Daily Revision.
- Take each topic one by one and you can complete 2 topics in a maximum of 3 days so manage your time accordingly.
- Also, solve previous years’ question papers so manage your time for these activities also.
How to attempt Reasoning Questions on Time during Exams?
In the Prelims Exam Level:
- If you have a good command of Reasoning, then you can try to solve more questions.
- The Reasoning Ability Section can be taken after solving English Section but don’t take it at first.
- Instead of solving long questions such as Puzzles Sets or Seating Arrangement sets, you can take short questions first and solve them as maximum as possible.
- You can start with the syllogism, coding-decoding or blood relations questions as these are easier and also take less time to be solved
In the Mains Exam level:
- You can take the Reasoning Section at 3rd or 4th Position after English, GK, or Computer Knowledge part.
- Reasoning questions are tricky to solve, so try to go with the less time taking questions only.
- Also, keep the negative marking in mind.
Previous Years Asked Reasoning Questions
1. Select the related letter/word/number from the given alternatives.
BEHK : PSVY :: ADGJ : ? Ans. ORUX.
2. Select the related word/letters /number from the given alternatives.
49 : 216 :: 36 : ? Ans. 125.
3. Among five friends; Satish, Kishore, Mohan, Anil, and Rajesh, Mohan is the tallest.
Satish is shorter than Kishore but taller than Rajesh. Anil is a little shorter than
Kishore but little taller than Satish. Who is taller than Rajesh but shorter than Anil?
M > K > A > S > R.
Hence, only Satish is taller than Rajesh but shorter than Anil. Ans. Satish
4. Select the words which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word,
INCONVENIENCE? Ans. CONSCIENCE.
5. In a certain code language, if DEAN is written as NOKX, how NEED be written in
D + 10 = N, E + 10 = O, A + 10 = K, N + 10 = X.
Similarly, N + 10 = X, E + 10 = O, D + 10 = N. Ans. XOON
6. EI,JR,LM,_ Ans: XZ
7. 3,6,9,36,41…? Ans:246
8. Find the odd one out from the following: root, shrub, tree, herb. ANS – Root
9. Find the fourth element. 36:25:: 100:? ANS – 81
10. 23:8 ∷ 62:? ANS – 36
FAQ- Reasoning Questions PDF in English
What is the best Reasoning book for All Competitive Exams?
Ans: Reasoning Ability is one of the most important Sections in Government Exam. Reasoning Questions Has Been asked in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railway, Entrance Exams, and various other competitive exams. Here we are Providing Best Book for Reasoning (Learn More)
How to attempt Reasoning Questions on Time during Exams?
Ans: If you have a good command of Reasoning, then you can try to solve more questions. The Reasoning Ability Section can be taken after solving English Section but don’t take it at first. Instead of solving long questions such as Puzzles Sets or Seating Arrangement sets, you can take short questions first and solve them as maximum as possible. You can start with the syllogism, coding-decoding, or blood relations questions as these are easier and also take less time to be solved.
What are the reasoning topics?
Ans: Seating Arrangement, Puzzle, Syllogism, Coding and Decoding, Reasoning Inequality, Reasoning Analogy, Direction and Sence, Distance and Direction Machine Input Output, Decision making, Ranking, and Order.
What are the 4 types of reasoning?
Ans: Logical reasoning, Verbal reasoning, nonverbal reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Inductive reasoning, Deductive reasoning, Abductive reasoning.
Where I get number analogy reasoning questions for SSC with a solution?
Ans: Here we are providing 1000 Reasoning Analogy Questions (Learn More)
If you find the above knowledge guide helpful, then please share it with your friends too.
Happy Preparing Candidates!